Ο ΜΕΤΑΒΑΛΛΟΜΕΝΟΣ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ ΤΩΝ ΑΛΛΕΡΓΙΩΝ
- World Health Organization, Global Health Observatory, Urban population growth. http://www.who.int/gho/urban_health/situation_trends/urban_population_growth_text/en/. Accessed October 16, 2014.
- World Tourism Organization UNWTO. Tourism market trends. http://dtxtq4w60xqpw.cloudfront.net/sites/alt/files/docpdf/markettrends.pdf. Published December 2011. Accessed October 15, 2014.
- National Wildlife Federation. Extreme allergies and global warning. http://www.nwf.org/pdf/Reports/NWF_AllergiesFinal.pdf. Accessed October 15, 2014.
- 4. Batson A. Global Companion Animal Ownership and Trade: Project Summary, June 2008. London, UK: World Society for the Protection of Animals. 2008.
- 5. World Health Organization. Energy: shared interests in sustainable development and energy services: In: Social Determinants of Health Sectoral Briefing Series 5. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2013.
- 6. Beggs PJ. Impacts of climate change on aeroallergens: past and future. Clin. Exp Allergy. 2004;34(10): 1507-1513.